Monday, September 2, 2013

A Travesty!

So, a huge argument has erupted in my home! We are watching Back To The Future, and my husband commented that I would never be able to have the time machine because I don't know how to drive stick shift.

Ellie, my best friend and roommate, said that if you have the money for a DeLorean, then surely you have the money to turn it into an automatic!

Asher says this is a travesty, and that Nerds and Geeks across the world would curse me for doing that to the DeLorean!

So, tell me guys. Is this a travesty, or completely okay?

1 comment:

  1. If you're gonna gunk up a DeLorean with all that stuff that Doc Brown covered it with I'm sure making it an automatic is totally ok. Conversely, manual transmission might get you to 88 miles per hour more reliably.

    ReplyDelete