Thursday, August 29, 2013

No! Where are you taking my games!!

I keep trying to write my blog post but end up getting interrupted by the insanity of boxes! Boxes, boxes everywhere! Yes still not enough boxes! Though I am drowning in them!

What does all of this insanity mean?

First house!

So I am taking great care to make sure my crafts and games are gently boxed up and stored so that they will be safe in the transition.

We don't move until Sept. 14, but there is so much to do and get done before then and I want to get everything organized and get rid of all of the clutter that we don't need because MOAR SPACE!

I will most likely finish the next blog post in time to post this weekend, but after that I'm not sure when I will get the chance to.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment